As part of our #Unplug series we asked, “What do you miss (if anything) about life before the digital age?” Here are some of our favorite responses:
- "The art of conversation, mystique and actually getting to know a person at a natural rate than via online presence… and of course privacy…” —Bree Williams
- "Peacefulness and serenity." —Henry Johns
- "The happy ignorance of not knowing how genuinely crazy some of my friends and family are.” —Todd Wilson
- "People actually having to work to stalk you." —Daisuke Iwamura
- "Wonder. Before the Internet you would wonder about everything. Now you can just look it up." —Matthew Green
Here, a few more things we miss about life before the digital age
Do we really need all the technology?